You’re Invited: The Survivors’ Agenda Virtual Town Hall
Join us on Tuesday, September 1st at 8 pm EST; 7 pm CST; 5 pm PST for the Survivors’ Agenda Town Hall: For Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Violence.
You’re invited to join an inclusive conversation for adult survivors of sexual violence in childhood and adolescence in the United States. Tell us what you care about, what needs to change, and how you want to use your voice. We are actively working to change the conversation — especially for those most marginalized in the movement to end sexual violence.
- Sarah Cooper, Activist
- Ashley Davis, Director of Partnerships, Darkness to Light
- Rachael Denhollander, Author, Attorney, & Former Gymnast
- Daniela Ligiero, Executive Director & CEO of Together for Girls
- Tabitha Mpamira, Activist & Founder of EDJA
- Brian Toale, Activist & New York City SNAP Leader
We hope you can join us! Register for the town hall here.